Super Speed Wash, a rapidly growing exterior express car wash company in Middle Tennessee, is looking for wash managers. Managers will oversee daily operations of the wash including, but not limited to, maintenance, customer service, hiring, scheduling, and inventory. Additionally, our managers also have bottom line responsibility for the profitability of the wash and will work closely with the Vice President of Operations in this regard.
The company seeks individuals who possess a mechanical aptitude, have outstanding interpersonal skills, have solid computer skills, and can manage a staff up to 8 people. Car wash experience is a plus but not a requirement. Super Speed Wash is committed to expanding the business, which means opportunity for personal growth abounds. To be considered for management at Super Speed Wash, an applicant needs to possess a unique set of skills, not least of which is the desire to assist in building a company.
Benefits include: salary commensurate with experience, bonus, health, life, AD&D, paid time off, and training.
Please complete and fax or email to us.
- 2+ years of express/full-service car wash experience preferred, but not necessary
- Outstanding customer service skills
- 2+ years direct management experience, including P&L responsibility.
- Ability to manage a staff of 10+
- Solid computer skills
- Individual Health Coverage, Life, and AD&D
- Paid time off
- Efficiently operate wash with Zero Down time
- Manage opening and closing of wash
- Perform regimented preventative maintenance on all equipment
- Handle all necessary repairs
- Order and replace chemicals
- Order and install replacement equipment
- Order and replace necessary supplies
- Manage refuse collection
- Handle customer service, complaints, and small claims Generate Daily reports on Unit Performance
- Bottom line responsibility for Unit P&L
- Oversee Cash Management Process
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of policies and procedures
- Assist in Corporate / Unit level Marketing Strategy
- Assist in Corporate / Unit level Development Strategy
- Schedule and manage all hourly employees
- Responsible for maintaining employee file
- Standing and Walking more than 80% of each shift
- Must be able to lift 125 lbs
- Working outside 90% of shift
- Work all year in changing temperatures
- Working in and around a wet, misty environment
- Working around moderate noise levels generated by wash equipment